2012年7月22日星期日

22.7.2012

Meet my thia thia last Tuesday night:)Glad to see her,miss her alot,and she was more white than me:(
She keep laughed me black than her,Ishhhhhh><
And the last Wednesday was my Baby Boy's birthday.I have no time to prepare anything because it just after few days of National Service:( So just can asked some friends to give him surprise and made a card for him:)Hope he will like it.ILY<3
Shopping day with thia thia on last Thursday:) Hmm...long time didnt went shopping.SHOPPING MODE ON!!!^^Buy alot:)
Having our lunch at The Manhattan Fish Market:)Yum Yum:P
Meet my NS's friends on last Friday:)Miss them alot although we just finished the camp few days,but I miss Peck San more,she didnt came KL:( Want to give her a BIG BIG HUG:)
 Kiru and Lih Sheng,funny lar them:)
 Shalie and I:)
 Kiru and I:)
Best brother in the camp:) 
 The boys:)
Ann Nee:)
 Yoke Yoke and I:)I miss her too:)She wake me up every morning in the camp:)
The super tall man here:)He said everytime he take photo with me also cannot stand straight!!Ishhhh~><
The gang:)
Bye,hope we can meet again:)

没有评论:

发表评论